Here are some common ideas on what to do in Nepal, if you do not know (I doubt you will be in Nepal)
* Walking the hills
* Viewing location
* Sacrifice journey
* Recreational activities
* Religious tourism
Hiking and mountaineering:
* Trekking is one of the most popular ways to spend your time in Nepal. Various hiking trails are very popular such as Annapurna Circuit, Everest Base camp trek, Mustang trek, Langtang trek, Annapurna base camp trek. More information on the entire trip can be found here.
* You can try to climb Mount Everest, some more than 8,000 feet [8,000 m], or try smaller peaks and other peaks.
* Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square represent the art and architecture of the Kathmandu district during the reign of the Malla dynasty. It was the capital of the fragile Kathmandu district at that time. Temples, stupas like Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bodhnath have undergone changes for a few centuries. They are symbols of the world and cultural heritage. There are other cultural and historical treasures such as the Janaki Temple in Janakpur and Gorkha Durbar in Gorkha outside the Kathmandu district.
* Take an hour-long flight up the mountain (October to June) to look up near Mount Everest and other mountains in the Khumbu region.
* Organize jungle safari (jeep and elephant ride) and see One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, countless birds. You can also visit the Tharu community in Chitwan National Park and check out the Elephant Breeding Center, Gharial Breeding Center and enjoy bathing elephants in the Rapti River.
* Bird watching at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve and Rara Lake in Rara National Park, Mugu. Both areas are home to winter migratory birds in the northern hemisphere.
* Amazing sunrise and sunset views from Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Sarangkot (Pokhara), Daman, Sauraha (Chitwan National Park) and any other beautiful places.
* Rafting and kayaking in Bhote Koshi, Sunkoshi, Trisuli, Karnali, Marshyangdi, Seti and many other rivers offering a variety of challenges suitable for people with different interests and abilities.
* Rent a boat or kayak on the shores of Lake Fewa and Begnas in Pokhara and enjoy sailing.
* If you want to hear Bungee jumping from the 160-foot-deep canyon created by Bhote Koshi near the Chinese border contact The Last Resort. They also offer canyoning at Last Resort.
* You can also enjoy the amazing views of Fewa Tal and himalayan peaks while paragliding and parahawking from Sarangkot in Pokhara.
* Take the ultralight (microlight) flight from Pokhara airport to view the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountains and the surrounding Pokhara
* Cycling is also a great way to enjoy your stay here. There are many routes in and around Kathmandu, Pokhara and elsewhere.
* Participate in at least one of the many festivals that take place throughout the year.
* Bars, discos are available in Kathmandu and other major cities such as Pokhara. Nepali Folk Song (Dohori) restaurants offer a different look to traditional Nepali music.
* Just wander around the cities and enjoy yourself. It’s a very different approach to what you used to hear at home.
* Nepal is a year-old religious tourist attraction for Hindus and Buddhists. Hindus visit temples such as Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha and stupas such as Swayambhunath and Bodhnath. They also visit Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha. The Buddhists visit mainly the stupas and the Lumbini. The sites are a large public domain during festivals such as Shivaratri and Buddha Purnima.
* Recreational services such as casinos are popular among tourists, especially those from India.
* You can taste Nepali dishes (rice, dal and curry), Newari (chatamari) and Tibetan dishes (mo mo, thukpa) are popular in Nepal.
* You could try volunteering in monasteries, orphanages, schools, health centers, hospitals, and communities. Combine volunteer work with the activities mentioned above.
* Buy curios, pashmina, thangkas, handicrafts, and other souvenirs at Thamel shops and stalls in Kathmandu and at the places visited by your loved ones’ guests at home.